Most times, organizational structure demands that members of your legal team have access to varying levels of information or control, perhaps depending on metrics such as workplace seniority or position.
For administrators interested in designating various roles - that come with different permission levels - to team members such as attorneys and support staffs, here’s how to go about it:
- Tap your law firm avatar logo located at the top-right of the screen
- Click manage your organization
- The next screen directly takes you where you can designate roles for users such as external collaborators or in-house team members within your organization.
- Navigate to the desired member and designate a role by ticking the related box
- Click “Yes” to confirm the selection
- This dialog box comes up to notify you of a successful role designation