On Lawcus, you can securely share files like images, documents, video, audio and more with clients, without fear of data breaches.
Note: You can only share files with clients if you’ve invited the client to Client Portal and shared a matter with them.
Here’s how to share varying type of files with client:
1. Go to Matters
2. Click on the matter you’ve shared with the client
3. Click the attachment icon and select Upload a file in the dropdown
4. Locate and choose the file on your PC
5. Hover on the uploaded document to reveal a set of options in front of it and click Share
6. Click the searchbox and select the client from the dropdown
- The document would be immediately shared to the client on Client Portal