What Lawcus Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Matter Moved to Stage Triggers when a matter is moved between stages inside the same workflow.
- New Matter Triggers when a new matter is created.
- New Person Triggers when a new contact person is created.
- New Company Triggers when a new contact company is created.
- Find Matter Finds an existing matter.
- Find Contact Finds an existing contact.
- Find Stage on a Workflow Finds a stage on a particular workflow by name.
- Find User Finds a team member.
- Find Workflow Finds a workflow in your Team by name.
- Create Person Creates a new Person.
- Add Task to Matter Creates a new task for the existing matter.
- Add Note to Matter Creates a new comment for an existing matter.
- Create Company Creates a new company.
- Create Matter Creates a new matter.
How to Get Started with Lawcus on Zapier
To get started with Lawcus on Zapier, first, you will need to click to connect your Lawcus account to use with your Zap.
Next, you will be asked to enter your Lawcus API key.
To locate your API Key in your Lawcus account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Lawcus team at https://www.lawcus.com/login
- Click on your profile avatar on the top right, click on settings and then click on
Apps & Integrations.
- Click on API tokens tab.
- Enter a token name, select Zapier in dropdown and press enter to save.
- Copy the token and paste in the input box below.
- How to retrieve the API key from Lawcus
Click on your profile avatar on the top right, then click on API tokens under Apps & Integrations.
- Enter a token name, select Zapier in dropdown and press enter to save. Copy the token; you will need to set up our app on Zapier.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then
Continue. If your API key were entered correctly, your Lawcus account would now be successfully connected.