With Lawcus, you can keep track of new leads (or prospective customers). Lawcus allows you to set up and track your leads through different stages right till they sign an agreement and turn into customers. Along with the name, contact details, and matter details of the lead, Lawcus also allows you to specify the estimated value that the lead can add to your business.
Click on any prospect to view details of your interaction with him/her.
Viewing your Leads
To view your leads:
- Click on Leads in the sidebar menu to open the Leads screen.
The Leads screen shows the different leads you have entered into the system. It also tells you at what stage each lead is in. And, at the top of each stage column, it tells you how many leads are there in that stage and the total estimated value of these leads to your business.
For each individual lead, Lawcus shows you:
- the name of the lead;
- the estimated value of the lead;
- the number of notes, file attachments and number of tasks completed / total number of tasks;
- the last contacted date; and
- the persons responsible for handling the lead.
Switching between Pipeline and List Views
By default, Lawcus displays your leads in the pipeline view. In this view, you get to see the various Lead Conversion stages and how many prospective clients are there at each stage.
Alternatively, you can view your lead using a list view.
Switching to List View
To switch to List View:
- Click on the List View icon at the top right of the Leads screen.
Lawcus will display your leads using the List View.
In this view, you can see:
- The name of the Lead;
- The description of the potential matter;
- The date of last contact with the lead;
- The estimated value that the lead can add to your business; and
- The persons responsible for handling the lead.
From the List View, you can click on the name of any lead to view details of your interaction with that lead.
Switching to Pipeline View
To switch back to pipeline view:
- Click on the Pipeline View icon at the top right of the Leads screen.