With Lawcus, you can keep track of your matters. Lawcus allows you to track your matters through a pipeline that contains different stages from Case Assessment right till the matter is closed. Lawcus even allows you to define different pipelines for different types of matters. Along with the name of the matter, Lawcus also shows you who is/are the persons responsible for the matter.
Viewing your Matters
To view your matters:
- Click on Matters in the sidebar menu to open the Matters screen.
The Matters screen shows the different matters you have entered into the system. It also tells you at what stage each matter is in. And, at the top of each stage column, it tells you how many matters are there in that stage.
For each individual matter, Lawcus shows you:
- the name of the matter;
- the number of notes, file attachments and number of tasks completed / total number of tasks;
- the persons responsible for handling the matter.
Switching between Pipeline and List Views
By default, Lawcus displays your matters in the pipeline view. In this view, you get to see the various stages of the matters and how many matters are there at each stage.
Alternatively, you can view your matters using a list view.
Switching to List View
To switch to List View:
- Click on the List View icon at the top right of the Matters screen.
Lawcus will display your matters using the List View.
In this view, you can see:
- The name of the matter;
- The description of the matter;
- The matter number;
- The pipeline and stage the matter is in;
- The dates of the matter;
- The persons responsible for handling the matter.
From the List View, you can click on the name of any matter to view the details of that matter.
Switching to Pipeline View
To switch back to pipeline view:
- Click on the Pipeline View icon at the top right of the Matters screen.