You can add tags to a matter. Tags are special keywords that you can later use to search for a matter entry in Lawcus. You can add tags while creating the new matter itself, or anytime later, by editing the Matter details.
Note: See How to add a new matter to learn more about adding a new matter entry.
To add tags to an existing matter:
- Click on Matters in the left sidebar. Lawcus displays the Matters screen.
- Click on a Matter Card to edit the details of that matter.
- Click on the Edit icon () or on Edit matter in the Quick actions panel. Lawcus displays the Matter details screen.
- Click Tags to add new tags to the matter or change the existing tags.
- Type a tag word in the Tags box.
Note: As you type, Lawcus will show you a list of tags that match with what you are typing. If the tag you want appears in the list, click on the tag. Otherwise, if you are entering a new tag, type it and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
Lawcus will add the tag to the Tags area.
- Repeat the above step to add more tags.
- Finally, click the Update button to save your changes and return to the Matter details screen.
The newly added tags will appear in the Info tab.