Lawcus comes with a list of pre-defined practice areas. However, you can add additional practice areas.
To add a practice area:
- Click on Matters in the left sidebar. Lawcus opens the Matters screen.
- Click on the More Actions drop-down list at the top of the screen.
- Click on Practice areas from the More Actions menu that appears. Lawcus displays the Practice Areas screen.
- Type the name of the new practice area and press the Enter key on the keyboard or click on Save.
- Repeat step 4 to add more practice areas, if required.
- Finally, click on X to close the Practice Areas screen.