When you've finished with a matter, Lawcus allows you to mark the matter as closed. However, if you've closed the matter by mistake, you can always re-open it.
To re-open a matter:
- Click on Matters in the left sidebar. Lawcus opens the Matters screen.
- Click on the More Actions drop-down list at the top of the screen.
- Click on Closed matters from the More Actions menu that appears. Lawcus displays the list of closed matters.
- Click on Re-open next to the matter you want to re-open. Lawcus will re-open the matter. The matter will now be listed in the Matters screen.
- Use the Search bar at the top of the screen to search for the matter.
- Click on the matter name in the search results. Lawcus will show you the details of the matter.
- Click on Re-open matter in the Quick Actions panel. Lawcus will re-open the matter entry.
Notice there is no message at the top-left corner and the Quick Actions panel now says "Close matter" instead of "Re-open matter".
- Click on the Close button at the top-right corner to return to the Matters screen.