You can set up a connection between Lawcus and your email/contacts program (such as Outlook or Gmail). Once you set up the integration between Lawcus and your email/contacts program:
- You will be able to send emails from within Lawcus using your email server. All emails sent via Lawcus will appear in the sent folder in your email account just like your regular emails.
- All the appointments you have set in your Google or Outlook Calendar will appear in the Calendar section of Lawcus.
- If you choose to enable sync with multiple calendars, the events added in Lawcus will show up in all calendars you have selected to sync.
Who can you sync with?
Lawcus email, contact, and calendar integration can sync with Gmail, Office 365, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, AOL, and iCloud (no calendar).
Setting up Email and Calendar Integration
To set up Email and Calendar Integration:
- Click on your profile picture at the top-right of any Lawcus screen.
- Click on Settings in the menu that appears. Lawcus displays the Settings page.
- In the Settings menu, click on Apps & Integrations.
- Click on Email and Calendar in the Apps & Integrations panel.
Lawcus displays the list of available integrations.
- Click the Enable button. Lawcus asks you to sign-in to your email account.
- Enter your email address and click the Sign In button. Lawcus will take you to your email service provider's sign-in screen from where you can complete the sign-in process.
Note: The sign-in screen may request permission to access the Nylas Sync Engine. This is alright since Lawcus uses the Nylas Sync Engine to perform the synchronization.