Your teammates and managers can assign tasks to you. You can also create tasks of your own and assign them to others, if required. Tasks can optionally have a due/end date. Tasks can also be set up as repeat tasks, which means that when you mark a task as completed, Lawcus will automatically set up the task again after a pre-determined interval. Tasks can be marked as Private or Public tasks. Tasks can also be independent tasks or connected to a matter or lead.
Lawcus displays all your tasks--whether they were assigned to you or created by you--in the Tasks screen.
To view your tasks:
Click on Tasks in the left sidebar. Lawcus displays the Tasks screen.
- Click My Tasks to view all tasks that have either been assigned to you, or created by you.
- Click Delegated to view all tasks that you have delegated to others.
- Use this section to add a new task and set its properties.
- Lawcus displays the list of tasks in this section.
- This is the due date for a task. Lawcus displays the due date of overdue tasks in red.
- Click the checkbox next to task to mark it as "Complete".