If you have marked a task as completed by mistake, you can once again open the task.
To re-open a completed task:
- Click on Tasks in the sidebar menu to view the task list.
- Click on Filter to open the Filter Tasks panel.
- Click on Tasks.
Lawcus will display a drop-down list.
- Select Complete from the drop-down list.
- Click on X to close the Filter Tasks panel. Lawcus will now show you all the completed tasks in your Task List.
- Click on the checkbox of the task you want to re-open. Lawcus will re-open that task and add it to your task list.
- To once again view all your incomplete tasks, open the Filter Tasks panel and select "Incomplete" from the Tasks drop-down list. Lawcus will now show you all your incomplete tasks.