With Lawcus, you can easily set up tasks that start on a particular date or end on a particular date or at a specific time.
To add a start date and/or and end date/time to a task:
- Click on the Due Date () button while creating a new task, or, if modifying an existing task, click on the task to view the its details and then click on Due Date.
Lawcus displays a calendar.
- Click on Add start date. Lawcus will add a Start Date field and the "Add start date" link will change to "Remove start date".
- In the calendar, click on the starting date of the task.
Note: If required, use the scrollbar to select the month before you click on a date.
- Click on the ending date of the task.
Tip: If the task ends on the same date as the starting date, click once again on the same date. For example, if a task starts and ends on Feb 5, click once on 5 to set the starting date (as in step 3 above), and click once again on 5 to set it as the due date too.
- Optionally, click on Add due time to add an ending time for the task. Lawcus will add a Due Time field and the "Add due time" link will change to "Remove due time".
- Click in the Due Time field. Lawcus will display an hours selector.
- Drag the handle to the required hour. Lawcus will display a minutes selector.
- If required, click on AM or PM.
- Click on Ok to set the Due Time.
- Click on the Done button to save your changes and return to the Task Details screen.
- Click on the Update button to update the task.
Note: If this is a new task, click on the Add button to create it. Lawcus will add the task to your My Tasks tab.
Lawcus will also add the task to your default Calendar.