If you need to be reminded about a task, you can ask Lawcus to send you a reminder. You do this by adding a reminder to a task.
There are 3 types of reminders:
- A pop-up reminder which will display a pop-up message at the scheduled time.
- An email reminder, in which case, Lawcus will send you an email at the scheduled time.
- A text/SMS reminder, in which case, Lawcus will send an SMS to your mobile phone at the scheduled time.
Note: To enable SMS reminders, please add the text enabled number on your profile.
You can add as many reminders as you want to a task. For example, for some important task, you could ask Lawcus to send you an email reminder 48 hours in advance, a text/SMS reminder 24 hours in advance, and a pop-up reminder 10 minutes before the task.
To add one or more reminders to a task:
- From the list of tasks, click on a task to view its details.
- Click on the Add a reminder button. Lawcus will display a reminder entry row.
- Select the type of reminder (Popup, Email, or SMS) and the time period of the reminder from the drop-down lists. You can select any time from 10 to 180 minutes, hours, or days.
Note: For pop-up reminders, you can select any time between 10-180 in intervals of 10, whereas for email and SMS reminders, you can type any number.
- If you want, you can click again on the Add a reminder button to add more reminders.
Tip: To delete any reminder, click on the trash can icon next to it.
- Finally, click on the Update button to save your changes.
Once you've set the reminders, Lawcus will send the text messages or emails, or display a pop-up at the scheduled time.