If you have added a note to a matter about some work done for the matter, if you want, you can easily create a time entry for this directly from the note.
To create a time entry from a note:
- Click on Matters in the sidebar menu to open the Matters screen.
- Click on a matter to view its details.
- In the Interaction section, hover your mouse pointer over the entry. Lawcus will display some icons next to the entry.
- Click on the Create Time Entry () icon. Lawcus will create a time entry based on the contents of the note.
Note: The entry will be made with a default time of 10 minutes, but you can change this to the actual time spent.
- Make any required changes and click the Save button to save the entry.