If you have many notes or interactions (meetings, phone calls, fact entries, issue entries) with a client, it sometimes becomes difficult to quickly locate a particular entry. Lawcus now allows you to star notes and other interactions in a matter. When you star an interaction, Lawcus:
- Marks the entry with a special star icon ().
- Adds the entry to the Starred Notes panel so you can find it quickly later.
To star an entry in the Interaction section of a matter:
- Click on Matters in the sidebar menu to open the Matters screen.
- Click on a matter to view its details.
- In the Interaction section, hover your mouse pointer over the entry you want to star. Lawcus displays some icons next to the entry.
- Click on the Star Note () icon. Lawcus adds the Star icon to the entry and adds the entry to the Starred Notes panel.
Note: Depending on the speed of your Internet connection and on the number of notes or interactions in a matter, it could sometimes take a couple of seconds before the system responds to your click.
You can see all starred entries in the Starred Notes panel. Click on to locate the entry in the Interactions panel. Alternatively, click on the Show more link to view it in a pop-up window.
Tip: To unstar an entry, click on the Unstar Note () icon (in the Interactions panel) or click on 'X' next to the entry in the Starred Notes panel.
The following animated image demonstrates this process of starring and unstarring notes:
Note: When you star an item, it is shown as starred only for you, whereas if you pin an item it is shown as pinned for all the members of your team. So, if there's something that is important only for you and not others on your team, you can star it.