Directly integrating Lawcus with your Zoom account helps to easily convene video meetings from our platform as you virtually collaborate with others.
With the integration, you can stroll into scheduled Zoom meetings without leaving the Lawcus architecture and keep collaborators informed through automated emails.
Here’s how to get the Zoom integration done on Lawcus:
- Log into your law firm’s lawcus workforce as an admin
- Tap the avatar logo to reveal the setting option
- Click “Settings”
- Check under the App & Integration sub-menu and click on the Zoom icon
- In the ensuing window, tap “Enable” to get the Zoom functionality on for your workspace
- Fill-in login details of an existing Zoom account such as the email, password, or opt for the alternative sign-in methods like Google, Facebook, or SSO
- You should notice that the integration enabling button has turned to “Disable” in the ensuing window, signifying that the Zoom functionality is now activated for you
- Tap the “+” button at the upper right-hand side of the screen
- Click “New Event”
- Edit the meeting event details to reflect the correct date, time, and duration of the event. Don't forget to tap “Add Zoom Meeting” to associate a Zoom meeting with the event
- Click “Save”.
- Voila, you are done!
When the scheduled event’s time is neighed and you’d like to stroll into the Zoom meeting, here's what you should do:
- Go to “Calendar” on the left-hand side
- Tap the upcoming meeting you’d like to kick-start on your calendar
- Click the “Join Zoom Meeting” hyperlink to convene your video meeting