Before or even after you designate a user role, you can define the permissions allowed for each role-designate.
To define permissions:
- Go to the avatar logo on the top of the screen, from wherever you are
- Click 'Manage your Organization'
- Click 'Roles' on the side menu
- Define permissions by ticking the box of feature(s) you want each role designate to have access to
- And if you've previously defined permissions for varying role and want to do some editing, check and uncheck features’ boxes as you see fit.
Note : Permissions for admin and member roles are pretty much non adjustable, meaning that boxes ticked under them can't be unticked. Other roles can however be edited.