With emailing becoming an insecure and precarious way of sharing information and resources with clients, it is important to find a fortified and secured alternative for sending confidential communication with clients.
Secure messaging on Lawcus makes safe sharing of confidential messages and communication between yourself and clients a breeze, with no fear of unauthorized third-parties intercepting or listening-in on the conversation.
To send secure message:
1. Navigate to a matter that has been shared with a client on Client Portal
2. Scroll down to Secure Message tab
3. Enter a subject and body for the message
4. Click Create
- The secure message will be automatically shared with the client
1. Go to the Interactions menu
2. Click the new message icon and select Add Secure Message
3. Fill the fields appropriately
4. Click Create to finalize the creation process
Note: Your client will only receive or reply the secured message when they’ve been invited to and activated the client portal